Friday, September 12, 2008

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new blog!

I have blogged on Bebo before but I got bored with it and stopped. To head off all the calls of how much everyone hates Bebo, I know it is made primarily for illiterate Britons. Hence, ending blogging there.

As with my last blog comments and debates, and indeed insults, are encouraged. Making a return appearance are the very short DVD and movie reviews I take way too much pleasure in doing.

I blog because I hate speaking on the phone. It drives me mad. Blogging gives my friends and family a chance to find out what is going on in my head whenever is convenient to them, without having to speak to me. Talk about an added bonus!

Please check back when you have nothing better to do, Bertie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heeeyy i can leave comments now!!! nice work bertie!!! xx